Your privacy is important to Hilary Hurst. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Hilary Hurst collects, and the ways in which it uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Hilary Hurst may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information such as email addresses, that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- any other information that you send to Hilary Hurst.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Hilary Hurst may use your personal information to:
- send to you products that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices, if applicable;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Hilary Hurst will not disclose your personal information to any third party with the following exception: Hilary Hurst may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Hilary Hurst will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Hilary Hurst will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by being carried out via PayPal.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
Where this website contains links to other websites Hilary Hurst is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party should you visit those other websites whether or not it is via the links on Hilary Hurst website.
CONTACT HILARY HURST